Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mission Accomplished

First of all, I apologize for the pictureless blogs lately. I guess I've gotten out of the habit of taking out the camera. I need to start that soon. I just wanted to share the good news: As of Saturday, I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! It is very bittersweet. Of course, I am thrilled to have lost 22 pounds in 2008. I definitely feel more confident and more myself. I enjoy feeling healthier too. The bitter part is that, even though I weigh the same as I did before the pregnancy, I still don't fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes!!! The baby did a number on my tummy, I guess. So that was kind of a letdown. I guess my next goal is to get back to what I weighed when we got married. I'm embarassed to say that that means there are 10 more pounds to go... No excuses for that one except that I guess we just had a really fattening "honeymoon period." So wish me luck with my next endeavor!!

No comments: